Warren Buffett believes index funds are the very best method for daily financiers to grow their money– here’s how you can begin
Buffett states index funds are ‘the most sensible equity financial investment’ for a lot of individuals
An index fund must always be affordable
At his yearly investor’s conference in 2002, Buffett stated, “If I were going to put cash into an index fund in relatively equivalent amounts over a 20 or 30- year duration, I would select a fund– and I understand Vanguard has very low expenses.
- More personal finance protection
- 4 reasons to open a high-yield savings account while interest rates are down
- It took less than 10 minutes to open a high-yield cash account with Wealthfront and make more on my savings
- How to purchase a home with no cash down
- When to conserve money in high-yield cost savings
- Finest rewards credit cards
- 7 factors you may require life insurance, even if you think you do not
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Personal Financing Expert team. We periodically highlight monetary products and services that can help you make smarter decisions with your cash.